RESIDENTIAL / COMMERCIAL
Bonded & Insured
Our Residential Plumbing Services
If it is plumbing related, we can do it! Here is just a condensed catalog to overview some of the many plumbing services we can offer your home.
- Are you needing your new or replacement appliance installed? We offer services for installation of your dishwasher, stove, washer, dryer and other such gas or electric installation.
Washer Valve Replacements
– If you notice your water drips on the wall or floor, it is time to replace one or both of the shut off valves for the hot and cold water supply to the washing machine. We can quickly replace them for you so that you no longer have to worry about the corrosion causing damage and making them unusable.
We understand the affect a plumbing emergency may have on your home, and offer a 24/7 emergency service for those after hours calls. We don’t want you to stress a moment longer than you need!
FAUCET / SINK
- Allow us to assist in the cleaning of your slow draining sink. We can schedule to inspect, clean and unclog your drains.
Faucet valve cartridge replacement
- Generally the up/down motion to regulate water flow and control temperature with left/right motion can take its toll. Leaks in your cartridge faucets are usually caused by worn-out cartridges or worn rubber O-ring seals.
- Have you chosen the right faucet for your home and budget? Let us install it and perform the work in a timely manner. You can enjoy your completed project with satisfaction guaranteed.
- Let us remove your old sink and install your new sink. We can assist in completing your project in a timely manner. We ensure a smooth install!
- Pop-up drain assembly, P-Trap Install etc.
Did your old garbage disposal finally break down? We will remove the older model and install a new garbage disposal of your choice. We can install any customer provided garbage disposal or we carry a couple models for installation:
Insinkerator Badger 5
- ½ hp motor, galvanized steel grinding elements, 2-year limited warranty.
Insinkerator Pro 750
- ¾ hp motor, Auto-Reverse Grind system, Stainless Steel Grind components, MultiGrind for 2 stages of grind, SoundSeal for quiet performance, 6-year limited warranty and made in the USA specifically for professional plumbing contractors.
We provide replacement and installation of gas lines and underground gas lines. Whether it is a whole new underground pipe system or just a few feet, we have the experience and skills necessary to quickly and efficiently install gas piping. Our gas line installation includes boilers, water heaters, built-in grills, fireplaces, fire pits, outdoor kitchens, gas appliances or for converting from electric to gas in your home, to name a few!
HOSE BIBB REPLACEMENTS
Repairing a dripping outdoor spigot is often at the bottom of a homeowner’s to-do list since the leak is outside of the house. But if it is left un-repaired, it doesn’t take long for that small leak from a hose bibb to waste hundreds of gallons of water. And in Arizona, that adds up quickly! Whether it is leaking when it is turned on or completely off, we can repair that hose bibb and begin saving you some money on your water bill!
PRESSURE VACUUM BREAKERS
A pressure-vacuum breaker (PVB) is a standard fitting on irrigation systems, as well as in many other applications. It is designed to sense backward suction in the lines and then introduce air into the system to prevent contaminated water from being drawn back into the fresh water supply. It is an important component of your irrigation system and it is equally important to make sure it is operating correctly. If the brass components break or when it needs a repair where replacement parts aren’t available, replacing it can become necessary. We can assist with the repairs or replacements of the PVB.
SHOWER / BATH TUB
- Allow us to assist in the cleaning of your shower / tub drain whether it is slow draining or clogged. We can schedule to inspect, clean and unclog your drains.
Shower Head Install
– Have you purchased a new shower head to help lessen the amount of water you use? Or perhaps you are wanting to switch your existing one out for a luxurious rainfall overhead shower head with handheld shower head combo. Whichever the case might be, we can offer a quick installation of your new shower head.
Shower Valve Cartridge Replacement
– A cartridge has holes that regulate water flow and temperature when you turn the handle, and it offers more precise control than other types of faucets. Mineral deposits and corrosion can start to develop which will cause difficulty regulating temperature or water flow. Sometimes it is because of cracks or gouges. We can quickly get you taken care of by replacement of the valve cartridges.
Tub Spout Install
– Whether you are installing a tub spout into a new bathtub or just replacing an old fixture, we can get it quickly installed!
TOILET / SEWER
Toilet Flapper in Tank
- A flapper is a rubber mechanism in your toilet tank that is the moving part of the flush valve, sealing water into the tank and allowing water to exit the tank when you flush. In-tank cleaning products and chemicals used by utilities can cause flappers to deteriorate over time. It is a good routine to check the flappers every year to ensure they’re fitting tightly over the flush tube. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a leak that wastes a lot of water and can cause a serious increase to your water bill. We will get to the bottom of your leaky toilet and keep it from running!
Toilet Partial Rebuild of parts (Fill valve & flapper)
– A leaking flapper slowly drains the tank and causes the fill valve to run constantly, but the toilet also runs if the fill valve is worn out. The fill valve is also responsible if the water level in the tank is too high. A low, humming sound which may be almost inaudible at first, is the first indication that water isn’t flowing as freely as it should. The sound will eventually turn into an annoying screaming from the lose metal parts. If the water doesn’t shut off or your hear muted screams or other protestations, it’s time to replace the fill valve and flapper. Our partial toilet rebuild includes a high quality Fluidmaster Pro Series adjustable Fill valve and adjustable flapper.
Toilet Full Rebuild of parts in tank
– While installing a new toilet can definitely be the best option for a troublesome fixture, it is not necessarily the only solution. There is no reason to spend the extra money on a new toilet when a few repairs will be enough to solve your issues. Our complete toilet rebuild includes new fluidmaster bolts, flush valve, flush valve seal, fill valve, and flapper. Not to mention – you can enjoy a 5-year warranty on the Fluidmaster Pro series parts!
– If a toilet leaks water around the base after plunging, a new wax ring and resetting is needed. Resetting a loose, rocking or, leaking toilet by replacing the wax ring can be done in about an hour. When we reset the existing toilet, you will be receiving new brass bolts, wax ring, shims, caulking, supply line and leveling of the toilet.
– When toilets clog, they can cause a bit of a panic. The toilet auger is designed to remove the clog or obstruction that is blocking the drain in the toilet.
Toilet Flange Replacement Ring
– A toilet flange has a metal or plastic ring that holds the toilet to the floor, and when the ring breaks, it can render the toilet unusable. The wax ring seal can break and water can begin to seep out if the toilet rocks due to the flange no longer being able to hold it securely. When a flange breaks, the toilet can leak, worsening the problem. Install replacement toilet flange ring.
Snaking Drain Clogs
– When the auger isn’t enough to remove a drain clog, we use something a little more powerful. The toilet is removed from the floor and the plumbing snake is used to remove the clog that didn’t want to budge with the auger.
Backwater valve flapper
– Sometimes when removing a drain clog with a plumbing snake, it will be discovered that the flapper of the backwater valve has broken off and jammed itself in the drain. When this happens, we will recommend a flapper replacement for your backwater valve.
Anode Rod Replacement
– Think of it as the sacrificial anode rod. It rusts first so that your water heater doesn’t need to rust. Replacing the anode rod in a water heater before it fully rusts can slow down the corrosion inside the tank and significantly extend the life of your water heater, sometimes even doubling it! It is recommended replacing the Anode Rod every 3 years.
Gas or Electric Water Heater Installation
- Water heaters aren't a hot topic that will get ogled on Pinterest or the spotlight on Instagram, but you can bet that when it is not functioning properly it will quickly become one of your most desired major appliances. We offer same day service on your water heater emergencies so that you don't have to stress a moment longer than you need! Our advertised prices will include the ball valve, supply lines, pan and standard installation so that there is no surprise add-ons. Choose from a large variety of sizes on both gas and electric water heaters including 40, 50, 75 and 80 gallon.
– If you are looking for some changes to make to your water heater for efficiency and cost savings, consider a re-circulation pump. It continuously takes the water and runs it through hot water pipes and back to the water heater through a dedicated line. This gives you instant hot water without needing to upgrade to a tankless water heater and cuts down on the amount of water you use to run until the water gets hot. The recirc pump allows you to down size up to 16,000 gallons of water used a year.
Tankless Water Heater
– Why a Tankless Water Heater? We can answer your question with a question! How would you like to reduce energy consumption by as much as 40%, use less space in your garage, enjoy lower operating costs and receive hot water on demand at a precise temperature? The tankless models differ from their conventional tank heater counterparts in the fact that they do not have a large water storage tank which works to keep the water hot all day and night. The on-demand style instantaneous water heaters' innovative technology provides an endless supply of water whenever and wherever it's needed with no wasted energy on heating a large tank of water for indefinite periods of time. Amazingly, they raise cold water to the temperature that you digitally set. Sensors turn on the instant heater when the hot water tap is opened, and the unit turns off as soon as the faucet or shower head is closed and the flow of hot water stops. The tankless water heater does require more of an upfront investment, usually around 2 to 2.5 times that of a conventional tank. However, the savings on your hot water bill can result in the tankless unit potentially paying for itself in the first or second year of use. Once the installation is complete, you can immediately enjoy lower operating costs, more useable square footage and could be eligible for federal or local tax incentives and credits.
Water Heater Repair
- Not sure if a new install is necessary? If we can fix your water heater, we will!! We offer FREE no-obligation in-home estimates to overlook the issue. Your experienced service technician will inform you of the findings and educate you with all the available options.
WATER PRESSURE REDUCING VALVES (PRV)
Pressure in water supply mains can exceed 200psi. Most plumbing codes require water pressure reducing valves on domestic systems where the municipal water main's pressure exceeds 80psi. Higher pressures could rupture pipes, damage plumbing fixtures and injure the people using them. Not to mention, high water pressures waste water. Twice as much water flows through a system at 150psi pressure than at 50psi. Much of this additional water is wasted. If less water flows through the system, then less energy is needed to heat domestic hot water. Calculations show that a water pressure reducing valve can save as much as 30% on domestic water heating costs. We can test your water pressure and determine if a water pressure reducing valve (PRV) is something you can benefit from!
Reverse Osmosis System
– The secret is the "R.O." of the system. Although it sounds technical, osmosis is a process that occurs in nature on a continuous basis. It is a natural, organic phenomenon. Our R.O. Drinking Water System will provide you with delicious, sparkling-clear drinking water. Think – fresh, clean water at your faucet for convenience, flavorful juice, quality water for your aquarium, cleanly rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables, better tasting soups and sauces, and spotless glassware! It is environmentally sound with no chemicals! How does our Reverse Osmosis systems work? The pressure from a household tap forces water through a semi-permeable membrane which separates the water at the molecular level. The membrane acts like a filter, assuring the Reverse Osmosis water has substantially reduced impurities and dissolved solids. It is ready at your convenience as cleaner, more refined water stored in the holding tank.
Whole House Water Filtration System
– Without a water filtration system, the plant-treated water still contains remaining chloramines and chlorine even though it is treated and cleaned at the plant. After all, it is a long journey from a water treatment facility to your household pipes. As water travels to your home it can pick up numerous contaminants such as microorganisms, sediment and silt. The individual water tap filters or whole house water filtration systems are designed to remove any remaining contaminants or even other water impurities caused by pipe corrosion. According to the US EPA, "Every home in America has an elevated level of chloroform gas present due to the vaporization of chlorine and other chemicals from tap and shower water." The whole house filtration system will benefit every aspect of your family's health. One of the most crucial items to any living creature is pure water. Without water, there can be no life.
Water Softener (w/ Salt)
– Why soft water? Simple. Nobody likes those yellow stains, scale deposits and buildups you get on your sinks and bathtubs from the minerals in hard water. Nor is the odd smell and taste of hard water something you crave after a hot Arizona summer day. Do you need more reason to switch to soft water? How about knowing that those scale deposits eventually clog your plumbing and shorten the life of appliances all over the house such as dishwashers, coffeemakers, humidifiers, water heaters and washing machines. The solution to the removing the hassles caused by hard water is simple – our water softener system!
How does it work? Water softeners eliminate the effects of hard water by removing the calcium and magnesium found there and "softening" the water. This can extend the useful life of household plumbing and all the appliances listed above by as much as 30%. The benefits don't stop there! Soft water makes a house-wide difference you can see and feel. No soap scum or mineral deposits to clean off tubs, showers, toilets and sinks. Both shampoo and soap will lather better. Skin and hair will noticeably feel softer, cleaner and not nearly as dry! Using soft water increases the life of towels, linens and clothing up to 33% and your washing machines will last longer without the hard water service issues. Enjoy whiter, cleaner, brighter and softer clothes! Say goodbye to the mineral-laden water film your glasses get and enjoy spot free, easily cleaned dishes!
Water Softener (Salt-Free)
– Instead of removing calcium like traditional salt softeners, our salt-free softeners chelates (binds) and sequesters (isolates) the calcium ions, preventing them from precipitating out and forming scale. Once bound to the salt-free system’s chelant, the mineral cannot form scale. It also lowers the measured pH of the water to reduce or eliminate scale formation.
The salt-free water softeners use a process called “Chelation” which involve the binding, or stabilization, of mineral ions naturally found in hard water. The chelant in CitraCharge creates a ring structure to bind the ions to the CitraCharge instead of to other ions, which is what typically causes scale and hard-water deposits. The CitraCharge formula stops the mineral ions from causing hard water problems by making the typically troublesome minerals stay apart in the water, so instead of attaching to the metal in the pipes the water passes through. Since they’re bound, those minerals also freely wash away from your body, hair, dishes, pipes, fixtures and appliances.
Schedule your free no-obligation in-home estimate today by calling
(623) 551-6688 or
scheduling an appointment online: